1er (premier): 1st.
Greetings from McLaren Vale,
Many customers have asked us to simplify purchasing and avoid missing a pre release email by offering a ‘standing order’ system. We invite you to join.
Bekkers 1er membership guarantees priority access to our wines and simplifies the ordering process. The wines you select are automatically delivered to you upon release.
As a member you select the wines you wish to receive.
Bekkers 1er benefits
- Guaranteed first offering for all wines.
- Preferential pricing.
- No joining fee.
- A free tasting per year at our Tasting Room for yourself and five guests by prior reservation. (Value $60).
- First option to purchase special releases such as Emmanuelle’s Chablis project.
- Free freight to Australian addresses.
- Concierge service. We know McLaren Vale. Members may contact us for reservation assistance or suggestions about restaurants, where to stay, what and who to see.
Terms and Conditions
- You select at least one offering. You may select more than one.
- You commit to at least two deliveries of that offering.
- You may cancel your membership at any time after the first two deliveries by contacting us at [email protected] or telephone 0429 900 021.
- You authorise Bekkers Wine to keep your credit card details in a secure location and for your card to be debited upon dispatch of your wine.
- On rare occasions the date of release may vary depending on wine maturation and bottling date.
- Freight is free for Australian deliveries.
- Freight and duties at member’s cost for international deliveries.
- You must be over the legal drinking age in your country of residence.
- You must notify us of any change to your delivery address or credit card details.
We allocate our limited production as follows:
- 1st round: Bekkers 1er members.
- 2nd round: Allocation list members (who have purchased during the previous 2 years).
- 3rd round: Allocation list members (the full list).
- 4th round: Any remaining wine is then available on our website.
We keep a modest allocation for restaurants and a few specialist independent wine merchants.
We also maintain some stock for those who make the effort to visit us at our Tasting Room.